Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Face Lift Gone Awry?

So I decided tonight that I would try my hand at creating my own header.

It doesn't look terrible.

Am I completely satisfied?

No.

But the time is now 11pm and that means it is Miss Amber Lane's bed time. I guess I'm just going to have to play some more later. In the mean time any suggestions would be welcome.

How do ya'll create your awesome looking headers? Is there some super easy way that I am completely over-looking or are you shelling out the beacoup dollars to let someone else do the dirty work?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

Anyhow, goodnight bloggy world, happy over the hump night!

Miss Amber Lane

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Aw I think your blog header is cute! I won a giveway for a blog makeover so that is how I got my layout. I used to use cutestblogontheblock.com

Michelle said...

Your header is cute!! I made mine by using Picasa 3. You can download it for free off of Google.com. (It's also great for editing pictures!) I found a banner online and saved it to my Picasa. There is a "collage" feature where you can add pictures to a chosen background picture. You can edit the pics, add frames, change size, direction, etc. Piece of cake! Let me know if you have any questions!