1. Today is my last day for the week in my office - tomorrow I will be spending the day in another community- helping out and getting ideas. I'm going in a little later than normal and getting off at three so its going to be a quick day! Then I'm planning to hop over to Ma Mere's to help make Tgiving yummies!
2. The sounds of James Taylor and Josh Groban's voices make me wish I had no ears - especially their Christmas songs!
3. I'm most excited for broccoli casserole, sweet potatoes, and chocolate chip pecan pie at dinner on Thursday!
4. I'm looking forward to putting up my Christmas tree and other decorations this week!
5. I have a strong desire to shop til' I drop- unfortunately my funds would drop long before I would drop!
6. I'm really hoping to make the most out of this holiday as I will be working (voluntarily mid you) Christmas eve, Christmas Day, and the three days that follow. I will be taking 6 days off to ring in the new year for absolutely no vacation/pt time!!!
7. We're expecting our first little snow fall in southern Ohio sometime this week
8. I'm ready for this day to be done!
9. I'm ready for this post to be done - so I'm gone!
If I don't post again before Thanksgiving, I hope everyone has a great one!
Miss Amber Lane
Birthdays and Puppies
4 days ago