It won't be anything much or fancy-like. There's really nothing new under the moon - wedding plans mostly but I have a strict, "No Wedding Plans Before Bed" policy that came into effect after a couple of nights where I tossed and turned in bed for hours pondering different details until the wee hours - so I won't be elaborating on any of the plans at 11:30 in the pm tonight.
Its really not pretty. I get all stressedified and that's not good for anyone.
Honestly, these past couple of weeks very little of any interest has transpired.
Here are the highlights:
- Slept at work over night during an especially snowy evening
- Nixed our wedding florist all together when I had a major ambitious spurt one day
- Had one drunkity night with Emily and Boo that resulted in lots o' karaoke
- Had a dinner and shopping day with Ma Mere
- Got new tires on my car
- Implemented a skin care regimen to try to nip moderate outbreaks in the bud- its starting to work my skin is all glowy tonight!
- Did I mention I'm really watching what I eat right now and writing down everything that goes into my mouth? I have no real weight loss goal at present- I just want to be healthy and feel good about myself- and ok fine look damn hot too
- Got the fo sho ok that I will be able to hire a temp assistant during my assistant's maternity leave (insert sigh of relief here)
- Picked out tuxes for wedding
- Created a DIY centerpiece
- Voiced preferance for rehearsal dinner (twilight picnic with comfort foods anyone?)
- Met with wedding coordinator
- Held final meetings with potential photographers...choosing ASAP
- Stopped talking about wedding because its TOO CLOSE TO BED TIME!!!!
- Learned that the 2% raise cap from last year is no longer a go in my company so we'll actually earn the raises that we deserve in 2010
- My arch nemises at work has been removed from our company (guess she was nemises for a reason huh?)
- Spending a night away from home next week for business- will be first time solo in a hotel
I've been keeping up with you, so I'm not too far out of the loop.
Its my goal for next week to come back on a regular basis- here's hoping.
Well I'm on this weekend as Manager on Duty so I better turn the lap top off and actually catch so zzzzzzzzz's.
I hope the rest of you are off this weekend and have a fab one!
Much Love Always,
Miss Amber Lane