Friday, April 10, 2009

One More Time For The Cheap Seats In The Back


I must have had some hateraid with my popcorn tonight because I have a strong desire to sign off on octo-mom. I generally try not to solicit an opinion on these matters but I think this woman is cray-zay and if she really gets her own reality show I may have to gauge my eyeballs out with a spoon and swear of reality TV for good ( yeah right ). Not to mention - the way she looks gives me the creeps- something isn't right with her face and I kid you not- I don't judge a book but if she was a blonde she would be a dead ringer for her:
Janice from The Muppets.

I yi yi. What would Donatella think?


I prefer to take my ques from Piggy:


"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a misinformed beholder a black eye" - Miss Piggy






Okie- 4 realz on the bed time now! G'night.

No comments: