Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Recap- In Short- Nothing



So being that both of my cameras simultaneously are experiencing some sort of defect that prevents me from photogging whatsoever- here is a sorta blurry of me in my new goggles taken via my cellular telluar. I've never had to wear glasses before but I think these are pretty darn cute if I do say so myself- and I can tell a MASSIVE difference in my vision while driving. So yay- one minor life crisis down at a time!

After my last post I gradually mellowed out. The bf offered me the mother of all back rubs so I of course took him up on that and it sure helped my mood alot. I don't remember much about the rest of the night-watched TV, read a little and was in bed by 10:30. 
Sunday we woke up early,cleaned, picked up the bare neccessities at the grocery and I made us a big breakfast complete with home made waffles (don't get too  excited the recipe consists of flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla and a waffle maker not too impressive).
Later, I met Jen and her family at BW3's to watch the Arizona/ Phili game...which I really could have cared less about...I mean Ben and My friend Will's cousin Darnell Dockett plays for AZ and the rumor is that Will is going to gift a Superbowl ticket upon the BF now that AZ is superbowl-bound...but we shall see. I stayed at Bdubs a little over an hour- just long enough to comsume the yummy mini corndogs that I didn't need but "just couldn't do without" then I went home and kept Ben and the couch company. 

Today I'm off for MLK Day which is nice but all I've done is watch old Desperate Housewife episodes on Lifetime and do laundry and dishes. I'm exciting I know. 

This weekend has really been very low key but sometimes I think that's for the best. My mood and my wallet need that from time to time.

Tonight is the return of House and Big Love + all the other Monday night TV that Ben and I watch.....Mondays were attached to the tube all night long but every other day of the week we barely even look at the TV there's nothing on.  Well with the exception of Sundays...Sundays are big too especially when Dexter and Californication are new. 

Sundays we watch: Rock of Love, Tool Academy, and Confessions of a Former Teen Idol (all started whilst nursing hangovers and not wanting to get up to find the remote) Dexter, Californication, Secret Diary of A Call Girl, The United States of Tara, The Girls Next Door, Desperate Housewives, and Brothers and Sisters 

Mondays: The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, House, 24, Samantha Who, Jon and Kate + 8, True Blood, Big Love

Thursday: Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy (that's only me though)


Every other night...NOTHING. What we need to do is only watch one hour of tv a night and spread the recordings out over the rest of the week. Yeah, like that's ever going to happen. 

I just have to face it- two nights a week we're tv junkies. Ce'st la vie. 

Well now that I sound like a COMPLETE TV addict..... I say good day!

This Week: 

Tues: Exit The Bush
Wed: Lunch out with ladies from work
Thurs: Teach Activity Class 
Friday: Off
Sat & Sun: Manager on Duty (gags...I guess one weekend a month to work isn't terrible)
Monday: Off
Thursday: Money!!!
Fri: Bro-in-laws Surprise Party

The next two weeks should be blissfully quiet with the odd excitement here or there- I'll take it.

Looooove!

Miss Amber LanePublish Post

Today I'm Feeling: Lazy, Comfortable, Neutral

No comments: