Friday, October 29, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 7

My Favorite Movies in Screen Shots: If you haven't already peeked at my favorite movies from Day 1 - guess along!

Also for your enjoyment I've captioned with some of my favorite lines from the movies!

"YOU got into Harvard?!?!"
"What, like its hard?"

"And last week I saw Cameron Diaz at Fred Segal, and I talked her out of buying this truly heinous angora sweater. Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed."



"OK so by now your probably going; is this like some kind of Noxema commercial or waht?! But actually, I seriously have a way normal life for a teenage girl. I mean I get up, brush my teeth, and pick out my school clothes"


"I simply say, babay, oh babay, my sweet babay- you're the one"

"I only eat the brown m&ms because I figure chocolates already brown, has less artificial colors"
"How very scientific of you Dr. Steve"
"I'll toast when I see fit"


"Tawanda"
"Face it girls I'm older and have better insurance"


"Tell him its carol singers"
"You saucy minx"
"I feel it in my fingers, feel it in my toes"
"I hate boats"
"Certainly not ALL boats"
"Yes, ALL boats"


"Hey man gotta joint?"
"No."
"Hmph It'd be a lot cooler if you did"

"That's the thing about high school girls, I keep getting older- they stay the same age" 

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

We seriously love the same movies!!! Love it!