I think its hard for her now that I'm married and into a new phase in my life. She made me her life for 20 something years and change is hard.
Some facts about my mom:
1. I call her Ma Mere
2. She loves spicy food and dining out
3. She still has her old school Nintendo, Sega, and Super NES and still plays them when time allows
4. I think she's addicted to Farmville on Facebook
5. Her go -to karaoke song is "Crazy" by Patsy Cline
6. She's an awesome cook- and her sketti is the best
7. She has a cat named Toby
8 She loves to travel
9. I stole her face....seriously....
10. She always made everything a blast. New Years at home with Mom when you're 8...PARTAY!
And nice glasses Sally Jesse. Oh memories.
My mom rocks.
As for the Father person.
That was complicated. Suffice to say. Never had him around, never missed him. Watching the Teen Mom finale with Dr Drew the other night- I watched some teenage girl burst into tears because she never had a dad and she talked about how hard it was growing up.
I totally don't feel that way. I had an awesome mom and great father-figures who more than made up for what I didn't have.
I am lucky.
Much Love Always,
Miss Amber Lane
2 days ago