Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Us Your Life

Kelly's Korner is hosting a new segment on her blog called: Show Us Your Life and I jumped right on board to show off my wedding dress! I posted about finding my dress back in May so I'm not going to bore my few followers with an entirely new post about an old topic but in case you missed it, you can find my wedding gown here.

In other news: Happy Friday! Boo and I have no real plans to speak of so I (think) I'm looking forward to a relaxed weekend of cleaning and spending time with Bennyboo.
The weather in Cincinnati has been Cincinnasty- rainy and much cooler than normal. I don't think Saturday is going to be much of an exception but if either weekend day is nice - I plan to lounge at the pool.

Anyhow, off to teach an Activities Programming Class.

L8ter Babes!

Miss Amber Lane

No comments: