Sunday, June 21, 2009

One Week From Today.....

I will be nursing a hangover from too much wine and too much screaming

at the ....

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK CONCERT!!!!

WOO HOO!

I bought the tickets yesterday and Megan who I had been unable to reach previously is just as excited to be going as I am!

Are seats are descent (as far as I can gather) and they're in the VIP section so they cost me a little bit more but I just couldn't stomach way back lawn seats -- which I found out that three more of our friends are going to be in on Saturday.....

So we're all going to be getting together pre- concert to get our drink on - the other girls are trying to get me to dress 80's but I'm not sure its appropriate to dress "period" if you actually were alive in that period.

Besides when I figure out a way to get backstage I don't want the guys to think I'm one of those nutso fans who are stuck in the past......

lol - I'm not really going to try to sneak backstage.....

I'm going to try to find a way to do it legitimately .....

We shall see.

In other news I'm nursing a hangover today from too many gin and tonics at our friend Meghan's birthday party. It was a blast. The night before we went and heard our friend Will'd band play. So its been a pretty eventful weekend including a day of pool lounging yesterday by moi!

I wish I had pictures to show you of any of these things but the flash on my camera is broken. I'm going to have to get a new camera before next weekend...

There must be pictures of NKOTB....

There must!

Welp today is father's day and I'm without one of those so it looks like I'm going to be spending the day solo - but I'm cool with that sometimes nothing beats alone time!

Happy Father's Day to the rest of ya's!

Miss Amber Lane

No comments: