Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Honest Scrap


The rules for this award are to tell your readers 10 things about you that are true, that they might not know. Then you have to tag 10 other bloggers to do the same.

1. I'm of Cuban descent my dad's mom was born and raised in Cuba. Unfortunately I know very little about that part of my heritage as my father was not an active part of my life and then passed away during my senior year in high school.

2. I secretly love work days when my boss is not present: such as today!

3. I used to say everything that I thought without censorship. I've since learned to keep the majority to myself and let everyone else talk themselves into a mess while I mentally make all the snide comments that I want. Its hard to feel remorse for things no one ever knew you were thinking!

4. I am so ready to move from where Ben and I live now and into a bigger place. Problem is that we don't want to rent anymore after this so the next move will be into a home that we buy. Problem is, Ben is still laid off and my credit is still bulking up from the wreck that it was in college....in short- we're stuck.

5. I long to be crafty and put my handiworks to good use either for sale or just around my home for decoration. The problem is that I have absolutely no patience and need instant gratification so most of my projects turn out crappy.

6. I have a deep down conviction that I am meant for big things - at some point in my life I am completely convinced that I will gain some type of noteriety for something. Just don't know what. Mayhaps I will write an epic novel someday... riiiight.

7. I'm SERIOUSLY considering fleeing the work place to go to the pool or at the very least go home and do laundry - I would rather be anywhere but here right now.

8. I'm bored with the state of things right now. Its been two years since I've been out of school and I kind of miss it - especially things like creative writing classes and musicals and clubs ... I need to figure out a way to get involved now - out of school.

9. I desperately need a pedicure right now ---DESPERATELY

10. I'm obsessed with things that smell good: laundry detergent, soaps, candles, carpet fresh, sachets, etc. etc. etc. and buy them in excess....I especially love all things Yankee.

I'm at work and really can't tag anyone right now - so if you're reading this and it sounds fun consider yourself tagged!

No comments: