I discovered Life After I Dew through a few blog friends of mine and decided that her "Thankful Thursdays" sound like a good idea. So here I go jumping on the bandwagon: Yeehaw!
This Thursday I am thankful for:
- Fried Chicken: I don't know what it is about fried chicken and me this week but there's something about Southern Fried chicken with green beans and potato salad that seems to moisten the pallate right now. Of course its only a sometime treat but this week it hit the spot!
- My Pinwheel Pink Vera Bradley Villager tote: I was never huge on Vera in college when it was all the rage- but in the last couple months I have fallen in love with her totes! Why? All the dang pockets! I can schlepp everything! Today I'm carrying around all my planners in there! Personal, work 2009, and work 2010!
- My sunny disposition today! After starting the week off with a head cold I've slid right back into a routine and am actually back on the perky side today!
- Toy Story double feature in 3d and Toy Story 3 - I'm like a kid in a candy store!
- Autumn- I love the fall and can't wait until it really kicks into gear!
- Super soft, tissue thin sweaters. I'm wearing one in bubble gum pink today and I love it!
- And as always: My sweetheart, my kitties, my family, my friends, and my residents; for them I am so very thankful!