Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun Finds

So in the spirit of my home transformation I hopped over to Goodwill to look for some thrifty finds to add to the decor.


Brass bird cage- Rennie was hoping that there was a birdie in there for her to snack on ... sorry Ren - no luck!



Salt and pepper shakers for the fall



Wall candle holder


A hodge podge of my goodies: tart burner, candle sticks, magazine rack, and whatever you call that rose decorated thing - I hung it in the guest room- its pretty.


Planning to put this on my night stand to use to stash my everyday jewelery - I don't have a full picture of it but just to the right there is a turkey platter.


Love this glass - am using it a a candle holder. Really wish there have been more of them but the one is pretty darn special all on its own.


Angel statues - there's another one that got missed in the photo op



And last but not least a few Christmas goodies. Fall and Christmas decorations are my favorite. Pulled out the fall decor yesterday- so excited to distribute throughout the house!



A close up of the Santa.

So those are my finds at the Goodwill. It was a blast to pick things out and find fun places for them around the house. More pics to come of the new items once they find permanent homes.

And when I get a new camera - dropped it last night with the zoom out.

Camera = Done.

But more on that and other weekend shenanigans later!

Much Love!

Miss Amber Lane

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Don't you love fabulous thrift store finds!?