Monday, July 22, 2013

Get To Know Me a Little Better

Saw this survey on Jennifer's page over at Crazy Shennanigans and wanted to play along!


1. Do you like blue cheese? I love bleu cheese!!! I like the crumbles (especially on salads and burgers) and I like the dressing - for wings, french fries, salads, burgers YUMMY!
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? Ugh. I smoked when I drank. Then The Rockstar and I went to New Orleans in March and I found myself smoking throughout the day as we cruised the city. I never quite kicked that habit. Guess I need to huh?
3. Do you own a gun? Negative ghost rider.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Cherry Lime baby!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not typically.  I did when I was heavy and knew they would tell me what I weighed and when I was suffering from anxiety.

6. Do you like hot-dogs? Every now and then. I even like the veggie dogs but a good hot dog every now and again can be pretty tempting!
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Starbucks venti iced coffee, no classic, add soy, and 4 Splenda

8. Can you do push-ups? I suck at push ups. I am queen of the girly ones.
9. What’s your favorite meal? Oh lord how do you choose. I love a good steak/baked potato dinner. I also love a nice lean piece of chicken or fish. I don't get as much meat like that these days- that's life around a vegetarian.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I really don't have any jewelery right now that I feel emotionally attached to or wear all the time. I bought a really cheap necklace in New Orleans that has a mardi gras mask on it - I like that a lot.
11. Favorite hobby? Obviously Double Tap but that's more a job than a hobby. Zumba is always a blast!
12. Do you work with people who idolize you? You mean there are people that don't idolize me?!? J/k!
13. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? The inability to take things at face value - I am constantly trying to decode subtexts and undertones that may not even exist - especially with significant others - this is a scar left over from failed relationships. Sometimes I have to tell myself, sometimes when he says nothing is wrong, nothing is wrong or even if there is something it may not have a thing to do with you. Or if he didn't want to be with you- he wouldn't be- get your shit together girl!
14. Middle name? Lane
15. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: 1.) I can't wait to go home and see The Rockstar, 2.) The way I'm sitting right now is making both of my feet fall asleep, 3.) Today is the start of living a (bit) cleaner lifestyle
16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Lunch at Olive Garden, A coffee from Starbucks, and .... well I was with The Rockstar when he bought his youngest daughter a bday present
17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Iced Coffee, Diet Coke, Alcohol (usually wine but I've been on more of a light beer/ gin and tonic kick lately)
18. Current worry right now? The future of my relationship- not that things aren't going well - they really are, better than ever perhaps but as I've eluded to without detail, we had some rough patches back in the spring that we are/ he is still recovering from and I've had to be very understanding and patient. I'm willing. He's worth it.
19. Current hate right now? I am still not back in my own career field after just over a year now since I left my last community.
20. Favorite place to be? Anywhere he is.
21. How did you bring in New Years? At home with The Rockstar and some new friends.
22. Favorite place to go? That's vague- go for what? Dinner? Vacation? Drinks? My first thought was the beach so we'll go with that!
23. What is your most recurring dream? That my teeth are falling out
24. Introvert or extrovert? VERY extroverted.
25. What color shirt are you wearing? Coral
26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I used to have a set that I loved in red satin....I could take em or leave em now.
27. Can you whistle? Yes.

28. Can you sing? I get paid to do it so I'm guessing I can.

29. Favorite color? Pink
30. Would you be a pirate? For Halloween.
31. What songs do you sing in the shower? I used to always sing in the shower. I stopped doing that. Not sure why.
32. Favorite girl’s name? Autumn. Addison. Anastasia.
33. Favorite boy’s name? Gabriel, Christian, Tristan, Lucas....
34. Who is your loudest friend? Megan
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing. I don't typically put anything in my pockets but my hands.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? I'm sure it was The Rockstar!
37. Bed sheets as a child? I had all different kinds. I know I had some rainbows, some kittens, some smurfs, and some Barbie.
38. Worst injury you've ever had? A broken ankle.
39. Do you love where you live? I'm sure I would love other places way more than Cincinnati. I'm sure there are other homes that I would love to live in but I wouldn't trade who I'm living with for anything in the world. It's the people in the home that make a house a home.
40. How many TVs are in your house? 3

41. What is your worst habit? smoking
42. How many dogs do you have? Zero : (

43. Does someone have a crush on you? Maybe, how would I know.
44. Do you own slippers? Yeah. They're in storage.
45. What is your favorite book? Where the Heart is: Billie Letts
46. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate
47. What is your favorite sports team? The Cincinnati Bengals. I have a feeling that there may be an attempt to convert me to a Giants fan this season.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Bad Girls by MIA; "Live fast, die young- bad girls do it well"..... that may not be true but I think its funny.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Eating a party pizza and finishing up Pleasantville with The Rockstar
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? ( ; I would blush if I was the type but suffice to say - I acted on my thought and started my morning out VERY well!


1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Got to know you more! Glad you joined in!