I saw this Newly Wed game on Megan's blog at Miss Madison's Charmed Life - yes again- her blog is super cute and I like looking at her pictures - you should go check her out too- and thought it would be fun to play !
1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Dancing W/ The Stars, Grey's Anatomy, a chick flick movie, Jeopardy, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang.......Me: Ok you can stop now! Amber: Fine. I watch a lot of TV....whatever.
2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad? Lite Ranch Amber: Nope, False. I LOATHE lite dressings- I would rather take the cals for the full fat any day. I just lightly dip instead of drench.
3. What’s one food she doesn't like? Onions on pizza - things with odd texture Anber: I CANNOT STAND ONIONS ON PIZZA. One time Ben ordered onions on his half and one snaked over to my side- I literally gagged and had to run to the bathroom. Oddly enough though I like onions - there's just something about them on pizza
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order? Chardonnay or Bubblegum vodka - non alcoholic: Diet Coke or Iced Tea Amber: Yep.
5. What shirt size does she have? medium Amber: Really depends on the shirt and the style. I have some small shirts and some large shirts but over all medium is about right these days. My boobs have definitely deflated with weight loss.
6. What shoe size does she have? 6.5 Amber: He thinks my feet are tiny- truthfully I'm a solid 7.5
7. What’s her favorite type of sandwich? Peanut butter with chili Amber: I don't eat a lot of sandwiches- he is right though when I eat chili I love a hald peanut butter sandwich with it!
8. What would she eat everyday if she could? I don't know....you usually like to vary things up - I'm gonna have to say Papa Johns pizza - if you could - Amber: I love Papa Johns pizza LOVE - but its a sometimes splurge because its not exactly health food- if I COULD I would also eat homemade choc. chip cookies everyday too!
9. What is her favorite cereal? Bran Flakes Amber: Yeah I like plain cereal
10. What would she never wear? Scrunchie - ass-less chaps Amber: Somebody has seen too much Sex and the City....I would never wear either of those things but also velvet- I hate the feel of it or crocs- the traditional kind - because seriously they are ugly
11. What is her favorite sports team? Cincinnati Benglas...Who Dey Amber: So true and he made me that way
14. What is something she does that you wish she wouldn’t do? Nag. Complain about me playing video games. I wish you would learn how to wash dishes Amber: I don't nag. But I am persistant - I'm a get it done kind of girl and if its not happening I'm vocal about it. Also I HATE washing dishes and we don't have a dishwasher
15. What is her heritage? Cuban, German Amber: Makes for a loud passionate wifey
16. You bake her a cake, what kind of cake? Chocolate! Amber: I love cake- wish I had some right now - I also really love birthday cake with the rich buttercream icing!
17. Did she play sports in high school? Cheerleading I guess is a sport , drill team Amber: Cheerleading IS a sport and I also played softball for 10 years
18. What could she spend hours doing? Shopping Amber: Indeed. With someone elses money too!
19. What is the unique talent that she has? Singing Amber: Blushes.
20. What is her type of coffee? Uhm Starbucks - but you don't really drink coffee - Starbucks green tea Amber: Its true I don't drink warm drinks with the exception of peppermint mochas at Christmas time or tea when I'm sick. I love my green tea but I also have been drinking iced coffees with soy milk.
In my most simple form I am an explosion of endearing quirks and delightfully glamorous tendencies. Some of my most wonderful talents and qualities include but of course are not limited to: cracking an egg with one hand, applying mascara without a mirror, freakishly perfect and neat printing skills, a completely unashamed love for incredibly girly and sometimes questionably un-adult things (if my choice of paper clips happens to be silver or pink- I'm always going to go for the pink) a never-ending devotion to all things stationary (planners, notepads, greeting cards, post-it notes)My love of both The Girls Next Door and John and Kate + Eight and desire to live both lifestyles simultaneously (well, with far fewer children than 8!) an admitted addiction to cosmetics,lotions, and potions, and of course the pretty fingers that type the thoughtful words that bring this blog to you today-XOXO!