Sunday, October 3, 2010

The ABCs of Me

I recently started following Megan @ Miss Madison's Charmed Life and while reading some of her older posts I stumbled across this fun little quiz so I thought I would use it on this lazy Sunday afternoon as a writing prompt.
Enjoy!

A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: Nothing right now! Lol its down right chilly outside now - I think fall has arrived!

B- My BEDROOM theme is: Powder blue walls with kind of a shabby chic decor. Our bedroom does not at all reflect us - when we were discussing paint when we first moved in we agreed we wanted something calming so we settled on light blue which is ridiculously difficult to decorate with - use white it looks like a nursery- use brown and its not me at all -I've been thinking about updating the paint to a Robins egg blue and decorating with lime green to make it look more fresh but when we move its going to be some bold jewel tone all the way!

C- The CAR in the driveway is:  I drive a Malibu and Ben drives a Dodge Caliber.

D- My DESK looks:  At home its in transition as we are re-doing our home office. At work its usually pretty neat and always has a jar of candy for my residents and co-workers to snack from - I'm a good hostess!
 
E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 6:50 or 7:00 - sometimes on Fridays I sleep until 7:30
F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My hair so it can 'soak' while I do the rest of me.
G- My GARAGE is filled with: Nothing...we dont have one

H- My HOUSE is: small and old. We don't own. I can't wait until the day we say goodbye to this place!

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: Our stripped bed - the linens are in the wash

J- My favorite JUICE is: apple but I don't drink it too much because I prefer not to drink my calories well unless its a Saturday night lol

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: Nada. I hate my kitchen- so small!
-
L- The LAST person who visited my home was: Will for the Bengals game -he's still here playingg video games with my husband

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was:My Playboy renewal notice

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: Probably that I'm not very friendly. I'm not a schmooze with the neighbors kind of gal

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: That our light mechanism is broken
P- My last house PARTY was: In Aug. for my bro-in-laws bday
Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: Chicken and broccoli stuffed baked potato - 1 baked potato, 1 wedge laughing cow cheese, small chicken breast, 1/2 cup broccoli and a sprinkle of ww cheese and done
R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: Quickly becoming the new office
S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Aveda shampure when I'm splurging and Loreal Ever Strong when I'm thrifty
T- My largest TELEVISION is: 32 inches - if Ben had his way we would have one big enough to take up a whole wall

U- UNDER my bed you will find: a three way mirror that I love but have no where to put

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Yesterday - but I vacuum everyday
W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: Our backyard

X- I wish I had X-TRA: money. duh.  I have so many ideas of what I could do with it!
Y- My YARD is: under used
Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: 11 pm


Much Love Always!

Miss Amber Lane

1 comment:

SkinnyMeg said...

Thank you for such a sweet comment! It totally made my morning :) I LOVE your wedding pics, your so gorgeous!!!! I'm going to try your potato and chicken recipe, I heart laughing cow cheese, but never put it on potatos~ sounds YUMMY!!! It's so great to 'meet' you!