Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloweens Gone By & Guess My Costume: Clue #1

Halloween is my favorite, favorite, favorite! I love putting together creative and unique costumes and ALWAYS make my own - I'm kind of anal about it I make sketches and compile images - but its once a year and its oh so much fun!

Here is a glimpse back at the last four years:

Scarecrow& Pirate 2006:



Adam & Eve: 2007


Princess Lolly From Candyland 2008 (wish I had a better pic handy):


Burlesque Era Vampir 2009:


So what's in store for this year?



Each day this week I'll be providing a clue as to what my Halloween Costume will be this year: 

Clue #1



My own eyes are too human to really fit the bill - these reptile eyes will suit my costume MUCH better - ordering these contacts or ones like them soon!

Happy Guessing!

2 comments:

There's No Place Like Memphis Mama said...

Avatar?

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hmm... I don't know! I'm thinking I'm going to go as Jem from Jem and Holograms this year!