Friday, September 25, 2009

Goodmorning Neverland

I am so happy that today is Friday!

This week has been long, exhausting, gloomy, and draining and I don't know about ya'll, but I'm ready for a reboot!

But first I have to get through today - another gloomy day in Southern Ohio. My work day is threatening to last until nearly 7pm again due to more volunteer training - is it bad that I'm considering rescheduling them because I've simply had enough of my work place this week?

I guess I'll make that decision a little bit later.

I'm happy to report that a new blogger friend of mine Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition has bestowed an award upon me that I am super excited to share and pass on to all of you. However I should've left for work 15 minutes ago and all the tagging/coming up with 7 unknown facts about myself, is a little more than I can process over a whole grain waffle so you'll have to stay tuned to get the nitty gritty details!

For now- I'm off to work!

Much Love!

Miss Amber Lane

1 comment:

Jen said...

You can email me at thiv04@gmail.com