Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday

It's that time again, the time where we can write about all the things we "didn't" do this week and certainly "don't feel guilty for. After you get an eye-full of mine, don't forget to swing over to McMamma's to read what the rest of the blog world has to say!

This week I did not completely blow off Not Me Monday just because it was Memorial Day and I didn't feel like posting anything exceptionally clever.

I also did not spend all of last week counting down the hours/minutes/seconds until the weekend and I am almost completely positive that I won't be doing that again this week either.

I know that it wasn't me who upon hearing about her fabulous bonus has been dreaming up of all kinds of fantastic self indulgent ways to spend the extra cash instead of putting it towards her wedding. I would never do such a thing.

It most definitely wasn't me floating around my sister's pool all day on Saturday with no sunscreen- or me who peeled an old sunburnned spot raw- AND THEN proceeded to float around another pool all day Sunday without sunscreen again- thus reburning said spot. Nope wasn't me as I am always so careful about how I treat my skin and could so be the poster child for risk free from skin cancer.

It wasn't me who sacrficed a clean home in leiu of lounging at these pools all weekend. Its not my home that is habitat to piles of unwashed laundry, unmopped floors, and an overall unkempt appearance.

It's not me who is super excited for the launch of The Sims 3 tomorrow ,or me who will be playing all night tomorrow night, and even requiring dinner be ordered in so that I don't even have to cook. That would not be me!

None of these things even sound a little bit like me ... do they?

My next post will be my 100th... I want to make sure that it will be memorable so forgive me if I take a brief hiatus to get all of my ducks in a row. I'll be back in a day or two to regale you all with a magnificent post and I've decided, a give away to boot!

For Now...

Love & Kisses

Miss Amber Lane

No comments: