Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pop in, pop out


Still alive. Just pushing through. This weekend was nice. Friday night Ben and I went to hear our friend's Irish Pub band play at our favorite hole in the wall- The Back Door. It was tons of fun if for no other reason than these guys were there:


From left to right: Will, Elliot, and Lauren.

Oh and these guys were there too:

The BF Megan and her fiancee Kenny (yes he has a temp. tatt. on his forehead...that's what alcohol does to people my friends).

After the events of Friday night we slept in on Saturday and loafed around until afternoon sometime. I then met ma mere for a movie (Slumdog Millionaire finally...and loved it) then Ben and I went to dinner and rented a handful of movies and called it a night on the couch.

Today we had brunch at the Grand Finale with the future in-laws and discussed some wedding plans. We are finally going to look at venues this week and hopefully start this ball rolling...I mean its only like we have 15 months to do this in- I'm not worried. We then shopped around for awhile and I bought some CUTE accessories for St. Patty's which I am SUPER excited about this yea! Probably because I planned ahead and decided this would be the week I take some vacation time and will be off Tues,Wed,Thurs, Fri -four blissful days off in a row! Thank God!

Unfortunately however, I do have to go to work tomorrow and it is almost midnight so I better run.

Goodnight!

Miss Amber Lane

Tonight I'm Feeling: Rested, Happy, Anxious (Ben is out hearing his friend's band play and I'm going to bed sans fiancee for the first time in...years.....creepy)

1 comment:

Katy said...

What'd you have to do for those beads?

Hehe.

Jk