Sunday, March 8, 2009

On the Up Swing

Le Sigh.

(That's a sigh of relief)

I am FINALLY starting to feel better. The pressure in my head is gone, the congestion in my chest is loosening its hold on me and I've spent to the morning vertical- a pleasant change from yesterday when I spent the entire day on the couch alternating between watching movies and lying idle with one of those rice-filled, microwavable heating pouches over my throbbing face.

Well, except for when Bennyboo petulantly demanded I get up and go with him to get dinner because he was sick of being at home. We ate at Skyline (Cincinnati chili for those who don't know!) and then came back home for more couch laying before I swallowed my sleeping serum- AKA Nyquil and passed out cold. I'm for serious- falling asleep when taking Nyquil isn't like falling asleep its like turning to butter and melting into the bed. Last night was my last Nyquil night though- as I have every intention of going to work tomorrow and unfortunately it zombifies me the next day if I don't get to sleep until I naturally wake up.

So hopefully I will continue to get better until I am back to normal. Also hopefully this is the only time I suffer from this, this spring. Unfortunately spring is when I suffer from sickness the most which sucks because spring is perfectly lovely otherwise.

Today we are going to my sister's house to celebrate both nephews birthdays... being cousins born (2 years and) a month apart means having to share your birthday apparantly sucks for them. Hopefully my "well-ness" lasts through the entirety of the gathering.

Well Ben wants to hit Target before we go so I must run!

Tata For Now!

Miss Amber Lane

Today I'm Feeling: Improving, Run Down, Relaxed

No comments: