Saturday, August 23, 2008

On My Mind with: Amber Lane

(Ala Instyle Magazine September 2008)


Obsessed with...
Fall Fashion. Summer in dwindling pools are closing and I'm ready for a new color palate and a healthy serving of cashmere.











Wool and cashmere coat, Elijah, $575; at Elsie Garden, call 434-979-2888.

Happy I bought...

Smashbox Master Class Volume 3 Complexion Perfection ($59 at Sephora.com).
Not only does it come with an instructional dvd to help you learn exactly how to make your face look flawless, it also has the camera-ready products to do the trick!


Necessary extravagance...

Back massages. Whether given by the bf or a professional. I try to negotiate one a day. I'm not always successful but for the most part all I have to do is offer to take the bf's turn at dishes and voila. I am about due to hit the spa for the real deal
though.


Looking forward to....

Halloween! My spooky Halloween decor is the best, we throw a kick ass party and I've already decided on a costume idea ... my own spin on Princess Lolly from Candyland!


















Dreaming of...

Event planning for the Playboy Mansion...true story that was what I dreamed last night!

Listening to...

Secondhand Serenade, Bob Marley, Flyleaf (and hoping like mad Christina Aguilera is getting close to a new record)

Dropping by...
Macy's to pick up Fancy by Jessica Simpson its relatively inexpensive and smells sexy yet still young and flirty

Wishing for...
My new assistant already....or a tropical vacation....mmmm vacation!

Speed Dialing...
No one. I just want to rest.

Addicted to...


Starbucks Venti Green Iced Tea

Carrying...

A wonderful no name bag from TJ Maxx in cream with my blackberry, Hot pink Samsung camera, snake skin planner, five different lip colors, bobby pins, wallet, cute pink business card case w/ business cards....my sister gifted it to me for my birthday and it fits me to a t!

Can't stop watching...

Jon and Kate + 8 and looking forward to the return of ALL my fall shows!

No comments: