Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Day Challenge Days 11 & 12

Day 11:
My Favorite TV Shows:

Let me preface this post by saying...I watch entirely too much TV...I know this. My only redemption is the fact that I DVR most everything so I don't watch it all the time. I set aside TV hours and catch up then. That being said...here we go.

Dexter
True Blood
Big Love
Californication
Board Walk Empire
Nurse Jackie
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Teen Mom/ 16 & Pregnant
Dancing With The Stars
The Middle
Modern Family
Cougar Town
Wipeout
Wife Swap
Jeopardy
Project Runway
Boy Meets World ( every morning while getting ready for work)
Ellen

And sadly - there are probably other off-season shows that I am forgetting about. Oy!

Day 12:
What I believe:

This is awfully broad is it not? I think I'm going to have to go with the very first thing that pops into my mind when I think of my beliefs and that is that even though we all get bogged down in the, "woa is me" when things don't go the way that we plan (I know that I certainly do) that ultimately:

 EVERYTHING happens for a reason and that there is a greater plan for all of us.

Basically: Everything will be ok in the end and if its not ok - its not the end.

How optomistic of me huh?

Lol.

I will be writing a real post very soon- I have lots to update you on! So much is going on - and I do of course want to share my Halloweeen costume!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Much Love Always

Miss Amber Lane

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

We seriously watch all the same shows!!!

Leigh Hutchens Burch said...

I'm catching up on my reader today... it has been FOREVS since I've blogged or read blogs! I'm digging your 30 day blogging challenge. LOVED the post with you getting skinnier and skinnier with each passing year. 2010 is YOUR year, girl!! You look great!