So Amber @ A Little Pink In The Cornfields tagged me for the Versatile Blogger Award - I am flattered and oh so happy to accept!
The rules are simple. Tell 7 Versatile (Read: Random) things about yourself and pass on to 15 other bloggers. I'm kind of gonna break the rules because I don't have time to link up to 15 other bloggers so consider this a free-for-all and play along if you want to / are in need of a Tuesday writing prompt.
So here we go:
1. My favorite place to shop for clothes right now is NY & Co. I am loving their fall collection and can't wait to throw some money at them this season! I also like to shop at Macys, Bebe, H&M, and Forever 21 but you know - I just kind of like to shop in general so there might be other spots too!
2. I am TERRIFIED to drive in the snow. I was in a bad accident in 2007 and now can't even fathom driving in snowy or icy conditions - it makes for a very tense Dec-Feb.
3. I am thinking about joining a fall dance class or even a pole dancing for fitness class in the coming weeks. I am itching to become involved in more activities this fall- I think its the pre-programmed "back-to-school" feeling I get this time each year.
4. I am thinking its time to consider some career options. Some crazy things are happening with my company that at this point do not seem to be for the best- I am opening the job search file- whether anything will come of that- I know not.
5. I watch re-runs of Boy Meets World every morning while I get ready for work
6. My go-to karaoke songs are: Criminal by Fiona Apple andDid I Shave My Legs For This by Deanna Carter
7. The things I'm looking most forward to about fall are: My home decorations, Ren fest, Bengals games, new clothes (I'm too skinny for last year's fall clothes so I have an excuse!) Halloween, The new fall season of TV, snuggly sweaters and blankets, and my knee high boots!
Sorry for the no-tag but if you want to play along please do!
Much Love Always!