Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend

This weekend I ...

Took my peeps (of the senior variety) to the Museum Center to check out the Cincinnati History Museum on Friday.


(Peeking out the window in a WWII Trolley)

Then Ben and I met up and headed out to Brookeville, IN for an evening of camping and a Saturday of paddling down the river....


Jen and I chatting by the fire


Me and my Hubband
(right before heading off to bed only to discover our air mattress had sprung a leak and deciding to sleep in my car- NIGHTMARE!)



Ben was King of the Kayak



But I gotta be honest- I made it look GOOD! ( ;

Sunday was resting, planning, grocering and TRYING to make a major photo post for the first Wedding Wednesday post since I've gotten my professional pictures back.

I'm halfway there - but blogger is just not cooperation. Good thing there's a few days between me and Wednesday!

Hope your week starts out wonderful!

Much Love Always!

Miss Amber Lane

No comments: