1. Why is it that when I'm behind on my blogger readings and I'm finally ready to catch up, that's when blogger decides to move so slow I get frustrated and just give it up already!?!?!
2. Work is KILLING me this week! Its hard to be in Activities and Events during special occasions such as Halloween (even worse: Thanksgiving & Christmas!) Long day yesterday, longish day today, and LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG day tomorrow!
3. Wednesday TV on ABC is fun
4. Excited for Halloween this weekend! Trick-or-treat. chili, costumes, makeup, bubblegum vodka and oh so much fun!
5. I got the worst paper cut today- under my pinky nail on my left hand received from: a karaoke song book ( yes two hours of my work day was dedicated to karaoke- but I assure- its not all fun and games- case in point: paper cut!)
6. My great uncle passed away on Monday- visitation and memorial on Saturday morning. I don't remember him well as I haven't seen him in many a year but its still sad.
7. Speaking of uncles; my Uncle Gene had a heart attack last night- he is in CICU and also has pneumonia- I don't know why this wasn't the first thing I brought up tonight- seeing how as I've been thinking about it all day- I guess I finally got a little distracted for once. Please pray- if you're into that sort of thing- and if your not send good juju!
8. On a lighter note: really want to see The Blind Side, Precious, and This Is It..... ASAP!
9. We carved our pumpkins last night and they turned out very cute. Pictures to come soon!
10. I finished my bustle and though cutting tulle sucks terriblly- the final results are fantastic- at least I think so...can't wait to put the whole costume together and show you all!
That's all for now. I'm sleepy and thinking that a 9:30 bedtime doesn't sound so bad.
Happy Hump Day!
Miss Amber Lane
Thank you for being a friend
6 days ago