Friday, August 14, 2009

Fa-reaking Out

So I've just come to the conclusion that this wedding - at least the way that I have invisioned it, is going to be next to impossible to realize unless one of our families steps in and becomes a financial benefactor (and I can already tell you it aint gonna be mine).

That, or we sacrifice our savings and 401 k's for a freaking party.... cause that's what it is ... one big freakign party where you shell out the mucho dinero for 150 of your "closest" friends and family to eat, drink, and be merry.

In what sick twisted world does anyone actually want to do that?!?!?

Financially we're in a good place - to finish paying off debt, build credit, and buy pretty things- but pay for a wedding- uh no.

So here I am ladies. I've officially reached the point where the wedding is still eons off- but I've realized that I actually have to pay for it.

F-U-C-K!

Anyway. I have stuff and things to do- I actually need to do work to keep income coming.
See you later bye.

Love,
Miss Amber Lane

No comments: