Sunday, July 5, 2009

Behind The Rest of the World

The nature of my job means that I'm usually present at my place of employment for holidays - I bring the fun kids.

This means that while the rest of the world took Fri, Sat, Sun off, Miss Amber Lane took Sun, Mon, Tues off.

That means I'm only on day one of my three day "weekend" ---yay!

So how did I spend my day today?

Hung over.

Last night Meg had a heck of a shindig at her house to celebrate the fourth. Wine and jell-o shots were consumed in excess.

This morning I felt like hell.

Thus I spent the day with Ben , Emily, and Will propped up on my couch watching trash TV - it was wonderful (minus the wooziness).

Tomorrow I plan to be much more productive - or to go to the pool - either way - I don't have to work and that's a good thing. At some point I am going to have to do some work-related things to prepare for the USO dance I've been planning and takes place on Thursday. That should be fun though- for sure!

Anyhow I know its only 10:20 but I'm ready for bed- Ben's playing a video game and I'm drained from tmas (too much alcohol syndrome)!

Hope everyone had a great 4th!


Night!

No comments: