Saturday, August 16, 2008

Things I Just Wouldn't Want To Live Without

Clearly I'm killing time before bed- but in the spirit of getting to know me, here are some of the things I love:



Where would my life be without my planner- of course that is not my particular planner but none the less- without them things just wouldn't get done!

I wish I could say that every night I came home and took the time to unwind in the bath tub- alas I can not say that- however I can appreciate a bubbly bath anytime I can make the time!


So many people say that being sent flowers is frivolous ---maybe so--- but I don't care. Send me pink roses and you can consider me officially wooed.


I'm not sure what kind of life I had before my blackberry pearl....how did I ever live without my 3am notification that Macy's.com is having a sale? In all seriousness though- there is nothing this phone doesn't do---well it doesn't text mobile to mobile but it can email, gps, photo take, video capture, myspace, blog, alarm, entertain etc. etc. and I LOVE IT!


Love. A tad pricey....so worth it...invest now.


I prefer mine in Venti form from Starbucks on my way to work.I ced and sweetend by moi with three packets of Splenda- Goodmorning!


What isn't perfectly precious and prissy about a cupcake. I like to make them- I love to eat them. Yes please.

Smells good, feels great.... light enough that even the bf won't shy away. I always have it on hand in original and lavender.


How much to I love my recently discovered addiction John and Kate + 8? Very much. I don't know why there are so many people who speak so negatively about Kate. So what if she's a self proclaimed germaphobe and a touch anal. That woman inspires me- I feel that I am very much like Kate in the arena of planning and organization I empathize with that side of her...sometimes its hard for others to digest. On top of that though John is a cutie and all the kids are adorable. We've actually adopted some new vocabulary words from them: Aldergator and underwears.


This case in particular isn't mine but I love, love, love my pink Sephora train case. It looks amazing on my vanity or when carrying it by hand and was by far the most perfect present for the bf to treat me to last Christmas. It holds EVERYTHING and that's what a girl on the go needs. My personal case is A: dirtier than this from makeup spill mishaps and general use and B: Crammed to the brim with cosmetic candy....maybe one day I'll take a picture of it....for those who may be curious....well when someone starts reading this blog anyhow!


Addicted. Its funny because dually I wish to live their lifestyle and John and Kate's (with a few less kids). Is it possible to construct a glamorous, primped out, sex kitten, organic, mommy, blonde bombsehll, well organized, lifestyle in the eastern mid west for a real life girl? One can dream.

And dream she will. It is now 11:50 and I'm now almost an hour passed the bedtime. I have to work tomorrow- yes on a Sunday- my job could be 24/7 if I didn't stomp a foot down in a well timed tantrum from time to time. I love it though- so its worth it.

Sweet Dreams,

Miss Amber Lane

No comments: