Monday, July 1, 2013

Sunday Social - A Day Late but whatevs!

Teaming up with Neely for Sunday Social...

I will preface this post by saying that my taste in movies borders ahem dives head first into the frivalous, light & fluffy category. I say, real life is hard enough, I want my movies to be enjoyable and wrap up in pretty pink bows by the end of it ..happily ever after!

1. What is your favorite movie of all time?
Its a 4-way tie:










2. What is your favorite movie quote?

Is it bad that I don't really have one? I know tons of one-liners but when it comes to an epic quote I draw a blank.




3. What is the best movie to watch for a girls night in?

I instantly thought of movie nights with my big sisters.. we love this movie....






"There's something amuck with this spongecake"
"Certainly not all boats"
"Did you say to him, Billy I love you"




4. What is the best breakup movie?


Reminds me that love comes in many forms and that just because I don't have a sig. other doesn't mean that love isn't "all around". This also my favorite Christmas movie.




5. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?

In the last year I have been likened to the following 3 "entertainers"




None of the 3 are stellar actresses to my knowledge but all 3 are beauties so I'll take any of the 3!

6. Which movie star’s closet would you want to raid?
Christina Aguilera ... she's been in movies she totally counts!





Not only do I like her clothing style. Her design aesthetic period is right up my alley.
Totally glam, a ton self-indulgent, and just a little bit too much!



Much Love Always!

Miss Amber Lane

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love all of the movies you mentioned! You totally look like Brooke Hogan!!!