Wednesday, January 26, 2011

No More New Orleans

That's right... today, I cancelled the reservation for our hotel in the french quarter for next month.

) :

But before you feel too terrible for me ....

Instead of spending a long weekend in Louisiana.... I will now be spending 6 days here:






That's right ya'll..... Mrs. Amber Lane will be spending 6 days in Sunny Miami Florida!!!

Plane tickets are already booked- reservations made...February 16th I am on my way!

Oh and did I mention this is now just a ladies trip?!?!

There's a whole story there- that's been in the making for a week - but its not a Wednesday night kind of story.

For now, just be envious of my sweet vacay and I'll fill you in later!

Much Love Always,

Mrs. Amber Lane

8 comments:

Annie said...

it looks beautiful there!! i'm sure you are going to have an amazing time! :) i will be jealous, for sure!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Lucky girl!!! Have a great time. You'll be warm and tan!

Leigh Hutchens Burch said...

Jeals! I want to go to the sunny-warm, too.

p.s. I LOVED your previous post with the weight loss tips! I've lost 25 of my 60 baby weight pounds and I know a few more changes are in order to shed the rest. You motivate me... so thanks!!

Sweet Cheeks said...

Oh I can't wait for Miami!

Jack Handey said...

It was great chatting with you at SandBar in Miami Beach Thursday night! Hope you had a fun time and got home safely! I think I'm still getting the sand out of my shoes.

Drop me a note sometime and keep in touch. :-) I've changed my name here to protect the innocent, but hopefully you remember me. ;-)

saucyminx410 said...

Hi "Jack" I remember chatting- though not in great detail lol! I tried to comment on your page or send a message directly but your page isn't set up to do so- so I'm using this to say hi back! We had a great time in Miami and made it back home today around 11:30 AM. How was your trip?

Jack Handey said...

Yeah, I never really intended on blogging. But, I'll see what's wrong and you can be the first to post a comment.

Our trip was fantastic. Send me an email address or another way to direct message you so that I don't have to bore the entire world to death with all the details.

saucyminx410 said...

Gotcha..Well you and any of my followers can email me at: ablondebrideandherboo@gmail.com