Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another Reason To Never Drink



Last night we went to a party for Ben's brother's birthday.... I spent a long time on my hair and makeup and was feeling like I was looking pretty darn hot....

I even have a picture of myself taken before we left the house....


Now granted, the party was mostly outside and it had rained and was super hot so it was like a sauna outside- which didn't help....but let me show you what a few hours, too much heat, and far too many cocktails does to me:

Get Ready....


Here I am with Emily - starting to melt.....



With our friend Chris

That's pretty bad but that isn't even the worst....here is the worst...

Tada!
Not only did I look a hot mess- but I also morphed in an uber bitch. I mean look at my face!

Ugh. If this isn't a deterrent to stop drinking... I don't know what is!

Much Love Always,

Miss Amber Lane

2 comments:

Leigh Hutchens Burch said...

Oh, girl. I have SO been there.

Unknown said...

What a fun blog! I found you over at the fabulous Amber Tidd Murphy!!

Did you steal these pictures from my facebook page? This is exactly how a lot of my nights go! Starting off feeling awesome and by the end of the night I'm making everyone including myself feel awful. Uber bitch is so not a good look!