Sunday, January 25, 2009

I'm Such A Shit!!!


So after posting my last little gem and not wanting to start my work day yet (have I really already been here over an hour) I scrolled over some of my old posts just to catch a gander at what I've posted about recently and realized: PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMMENTING!!!!!!!!!


I've never even noticed! I am so rude! Thank you to those of you who have commented on posts- I promise I was not ignoring you I was just having too many blonde moments to notice...gah! I thought Blogger would send me an email or something if someone ever commented...apparantly not! So, if any of you are still reading after my terribly poor manners were demonstrated...thank you, hello, and so sorry I didn't notice until now!


Ok....now I'm really giong to work.
(also why are all my pictures of cats? Note to self: Do not become crazy cat lady, do not become crazy cat lady.


No comments: